Online TEFL, Online TESOL, TESOL Diploma
Teaching Business English, Teaching Young Learners
Teaching English Grammar, Teaching English Phonetics
Pre-Primary Teacher Training, Classroom Management Course
TEFL Academy dreams and aspires to give best training to its teachers so that in the long run they are able to achieve their goal of becoming successful ESL teachers and compete in this market.
In this rapidly changing world and highly professional age every teacher has to be equipped with up to date knowledge and state of the art technologies for evolving in their field. TEFL Academy very well understands the needs and requirement of ESL teachers in this the 21st century and has made sure to have a curriculum which caters to the challenges faced by the teachers.
Curriculum - Online TEFL Academy
Education these days is not just limited to academics but the emotional, spiritual and social development of a child is also taken into account. Thus, it becomes a responsibility of the teachers to make sure that their students have a holistic growth.
Certain factors which are incorporated in our curriculum for the holistic training of the teachers are mentioned below:
- to be compassionate and sympathetic
- growth of inquisitiveness and curiosity
- taking balanced risk
- interdisciplinary and experimental learning is given importance for a holistic learning experience
- Being creative and imaginative
- Developing thought process which is analytical and spontaneous
- Encouraging team work by maintaining individuality
- Information, media and technology is given ultimate importance in the course curriculum
- Personality of the child and his special interest is taken into account
- Learning is considered to be a life- long process
- Learning is not monotonous and it is made fun and entertaining
TEFL Academy stresses on formative assessment which, caters to the whole learning experience or project. Summative assessments of teachers are done so that the teachers are able to incorporate diverse learning styles. There are certain standardized tests for the teachers which are equivalent to certain tests which are used to assess teachers around the world. The course curriculum however, is not just for the tests and the result of the tests are not considered to be the ultimate. But, these tests are a sort of indicator of how well have the teachers understood and grasped the course.
First thing which comes to mind of a student who is eager to take a course.
World-wide recognized and accreditated
The feedback was honest and done in a constructive way, thanks! -Stephen Mee,UK